1. Ki-44-l of the 33rd Sentai, Canton, China, early 1943.
2. Ki-44-ll Hei of WO Makoto Ogawa, 70th Sentai, Kashiwa, Japan, 1945.
3. Ki-44-ll Hei ‘Asakaze’ of the 2nd Chutai, 104th Sentai, Mukden, Manchuria, autumn 1944.
4. Ki-44-ll Hei of Capt Yukiyoshi Wakamatsu, 2nd Chutai Leader, 85th Sentai, Canton, China, summer 1944.
5. Ki-44-ll Hei of Capt Ryotaro Jobo, 1st Field Reserve Air Unit, Singapore, 1944.
6. Ki-44-ll Ko of Capt Yukiyoshi Wakamats, 2nd Chutai leader, 85th Senta, Tien Ho airfield, Canton, China, summer 1943.