Curtiss P-40 Kittyhawks 1/144 Print Scale 14406
1. P-40N-5-CU, 502 FS, Nepir, 1942.
2. P-40E, 9th FS, 49st FG, USAAF. 1st lieutenant John Landers, The beginning 1942.
3. P-40N, 80th FS.Nagahulu, India, 1944.
4. P-40L-15-CU. 99th FS, 79th FG, USAAF. Kaprdichino, Italy, January, 1943.
5. P-40N-5-CU, 8th FS, 49th FG, USAAF. The pilot - captain Richard G. Vodra. New Guinea, May 1943.
6. P-40M, 14/15th Sqn. RNZAF. Flaing-officer Dzhefri Fisken. Henderson Fiksen, Guadalcanal. Solomon Islands, July 1943.
7. P-40F, 65th FS, 57th FG, USAAF. The North Africa, the beginning 1943.
8. P-40N, 25th FS, 51st FG, 14th AF, USAF.
9. Р-40К, 7th FS, Air ForcesBlack Sea fleet, Airdrome Sokologornoe,April-May 1944г.
10. P-40N, 2nd GvIAP, Northern Fleet. Second half of 1943.
11. P-40K, 191st IAP, Air Forces RKKA, The Leningrad Front, winter 1942-1943г.
12. P-40K, 7th IAP, Air Forces of the Black Sea fleet.The plane of the commander of a regiment, major Denisov K.D.
13. P-40C, it is found in northern taiga. Possibly served in air defense of Murmansk.
15. P-40C, 147th IAP, Northern Fleet, Murmashi. April, 8th, 1942 Hero of Soviet Union Lieutenant A.S. Hlobystov rammed German Me-110.
16. P-40E, 196th IAP, Leningrad Front, Kapitolovo, winter 1942-1943.
17. Р-40E 154th IAP. The pilot - commander of a squadron, сaptain Zelenov N.A.Autumn 1942г.